Lifetime Distinction of Honor
The Lifetime Distinction of Honor Program recognizes IFPO members who have distinguished themselves in the Arts and Science of Photography
*The IFPO Lifetime Distinction of Honor Diploma Program is an IFPO “Members Only” Program. It was first established to celebrate IFPO’s 20th Anniversary, and now re-established for IFPO’s 30th Anniversary. It is periodically reviewed for qualifying members.
Your Enrollment Package:
- The Diploma, perfect for framing, is printed on 8 1/2 x 11″ parchment paper and embellished with the Official IFPO Gold Seal.
- The Charter for Honorary Achievement is also printed on parchment.
- A textured presentation case displays the Diploma and Charter.
- A Wallet size hard card diploma (approx. 2 x 3″) is also included.
- Personalized Press Release ready to submit to your local media.
Lifetime Achievement in the Art and Science of Photography
Established 2012 to Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of American Image Press and the IFPO founded in 1984
The purpose of this Charter is to establish methods for American Image Press and the International Freelance Photographers Organization to recognize Lifetime Achievement in the Art and Science of Photography. The official rules for recognition shall be set forth as follows.
The object of the Charter shall be to recognize the years of service, accomplishments and awards of IFPO members in the photographic arts and sciences by:
- Encouraging IFPO members to share and make public their successes and achievements in photography.
- Promoting the potential and professional ability of each IFPO member to further stimulate his/her own growth and increase interest in photography by other
- IFPO members and photographers at large.
- Rewarding the cooperation of IFPO members with all worthy organizations for the development and useful purpose of the photographic arts.
- Awarding a Diploma for A Lifetime Distinction of Honour of Photographic Achievement for each qualifying member based on years of service, accomplishments and awards.
- Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of American Image Press and IFPO.